Fashions on the Field
Thoroughbred Events Australia is able to coordinate, host or judge your ‘Fashions on the Field’ event. Having run Fashions on the Field around country NSW since 2011, we have the experience to tailor an event to suit your race club.
To provide your Club with a professional, hassle-free fashions on the field so you can confidently concentrate on the running of your special day
Sharon has been a fashion judge for over 13 years and has been attending races all over Australia for over 30 years. With so much experience, let us run your ‘Fashions on the Field’ while you concentrate on the success of your up and coming race day.
Country Race Clubs are the heart and soul of everything we love about racing and we are proud to work with each community to promote your whole town. .
Fashions on the Field competitions are an important part of any race day especially on prominent race days because:
- it attracts women to the races and we all know where the women go, men follow;
- it gives men a reason to bring their partners;
- it encourages women to get dressed up and enjoy themselves by meeting other women;
- it is enormous for the local economy as women like to shop for a new outfit for the day, therefore an increase in clothing, shoes, bags and accessory sales;
- women love to prepare for the day, attracting them to their local area to attend the hairdressers and beauty salons (to get their hair done, their nails, a tan, makeup etc);
- there is an opportunity to win great prizes;
- it allows women to feel part of the community mingling with like-minded people;
- it always gains media attention; and
- it makes women feel special knowing their local race club has put something special on for them.