The beautiful Rebecca Hanley is behind the label – Hanley Hats Millinery & Racewear. It is an eclectic range of millinery & race wear with both unique pieces (often made from unusual materials) and beautiful stylish on trend creations.
“At Hanley I believe all women deserve to look and feel amazing, a day at the races is a fabulous opportunity to do just that. I love creating beautiful pieces to compliment an outfit. I like to work with you to achieve your ideal race day look.”
Rebecca is a member of the Millinery Association of Australia and also Tafe accredited in Millinery.
- Top 10 Finalist Myer Millinery Award 2014
- Full page feature in Focus Magazine Setember 2012
- Finalist in The Flair Awards 2012
- Three hats featured on the runway at Frock On Newcastle 2011
- Featured in 3 separate occasions in Hatalk Magazine.
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_media_grid grid_id=”vc_gid:1514531080906-338cff3f-4156-4″ include=”4295,4296,4297,4298,4299,4300,4301,4302,4303,4304,4305,4306,4307,4308,4294″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][/vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text]